Celica photo challenge.

johny

Sure this photo has been on here before,and it looks to be in a 7 as well not an ST182 :lol:

I no longer have the Gen 7... or the pig :( .

However if you think I'm going to wrestle a bloody great koi into the drivers seat of my 182 you will have to think again ;)

I no longer have the Gen 7... or the pig ;) .

However if you think I'm going to wrestle a bloody great koi into the drivers seat of my 182 you will have to think again :lol:

No Photo, No Koi!!

I could do this pic but I was hoping someone else would take up the mantle.

I'm going down to mccy d's especialy now be back in 10 mins

untitled.jpg

Next challenge seeing as made my girlfriend get out and take the pic is from her, a pic of your celica with your dog/cat/ guinea pig whatever pet you have on drivers seat with paws on steering wheel like its driving.

My suggestion was going to be celica with a Eddie Stobart wagon

If i had read this thread a couple of days ago I could have got 2 celica's at a mcdonalds drive through, damn!

If i had read this thread a couple of days ago I could have got 2 celica's at a mcdonalds drive through, damn!

If it's gonna get things moving go with the guinea pig as a completed challenge and crack on with the next one..... Or go for the sddie stobart choice, I see them on m1 quite often could be a challenge for when a convey heads out somewhere rather than trying take the pic while driving!!

Stobbart has been done.

Check out my list page 100.

Does the guinea pig picture count or is it on me to set a new challenge??? If it's back to me then, a celica next to an amusing sign could be any town/village with a funny name or even a reg plate that could be miss read you know T1 TSS that kind of thing :lol:

Roughpiece Lane umm that's a road (Lane) not a TownVillage, but it's down to Mill5y to make the call.

Here's a pic I used before.

DSCF0021.jpg

And yes it really is called "Sluts Hole Lane" MonkeyBoy1 will know where this is.

About half a mile from my house :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.