Looking for a ridiculous place to fit the Beams....

celicamojo

temporary_zpse85a65dd.jpg

temporary_zps35364fdc.jpg

temporary_zpsc0050963.jpg

:lol:

This was someone on here? who????

Love all the comments guys n gals!

However should maybe have been more specific! I am a true Scotsman and don't like spending cash.......

Current Mistress cost £250, as she stands today has cost probably just over £3K but on a daily basis beats £20K Beemers and once a £30K+ Jag......needs to be a cheap donor as it really only works if I have that edge, hence thinking cheapo yaris.

The Carina would be cool, but as heavy as a Celica so no real win....

Briano, let me know if you see any cheap Prius, that would be awesome ( weight reduction removing all the Duracell would be a win, and the only race Prius I have seen are Jap and Yank!)

Keep the ideas coming peeps, love you all!!

J

Keep thinking of doing a sleeper project myself.

Thinking something that's got free VED so something pre 1975 as that means I'm not giving the government loads of VED tax for a few thousand miles a year. Currently thinking the old crap Austin Morris 1100/1300 with whatever I can shoehorn in under the front, say a VTEC for instance. Has to remain stock looking as possible though

Edited by guynecologist

please please please please please don't put it in an original mini

The only thing those hateful heaps of shit should be used for is storing crap in as you would any other skip or leaving in a field and hoping some chickens make a nest in it, you know, something useful

God I hate original minis

hi mate, that madness was created over here in N.I. by a car nutter B) the engine was removed after it ran a few times and the last i heard it was going into an olde skoool vauxhall marina for diffing comps :blink:

toyota sera ;)

if you find a reasonable one cheap, let me know and I'll do it, then again if you find a cheap one it will sit in the Greenock Toyota museum :lol:

Beams a Nissan Figaro

would rip it apart haha....... but someone should do an SR20 RWD Figaro..... that would be cool......hmmmmm

d it

hi mate, that madness was created over here in N.I. by a car nutter B) the engine was removed after it ran a few times and the last i heard it was going into an olde skoool vauxhall marina for diffing comps :blink:

did it ever actually drive? looks like most of the wheel wells were cut out to fit the engine........ did they bolt the hubs directly to the box.....looks tight as fook!

Still my favourite option a Yaris......am concerned about the balance of the car however, thinking the Beams will be too heavy for the front of the little bus....

still fancy Prius, lots of weight savings to be had by throwing out the duracells, bigger chassis, major embarrasment to all the scooby / evo crew.....cant find a cheap one however......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.