Car just failed to start

Was struggling yesterday but started

Got a video but cant upload from my phone

So sort that in minute

Sounds battery/alternator

Hopefully battery so its a easy fix

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

would suggest getting a battery charger before you go spending hard cash on a battery, it may not be dead! Battery chargers can be bought for under £20, considerably cheaper than a battery.

Also if it needs one, find a local motor factors and price one there, you will find it much cheaper than Halfrauds and the staff will have better knowledge also!

Goog luck!

i AGREE GOING TO YOUR MOTOR FACTORS. gOT A MUCH BETTER BATTERY AT A GOOD PRICE COMPARED TO WHAT THE TYRE ABTTERY BRAKE FRANCHISERS HAD ON OFFER.

oops

even fiited it without losing all the radio coding bless him. :)

well my mate finished work early and gave me a jump start

seems to be going fine, went for a 3 mile round trip to get some petrol and seems to be going ok atm

now... do I get the new battery from euro car parts? or wait to see if its the alternator not pulling its weight?

seems to be going fine, went for a 3 mile round trip to get some petrol and seems to be going ok atm

now... do I get the new battery from euro car parts? or wait to see if its the alternator not pulling its weight?

Give it a good solid drive first, 10 miles minimum to give the battery a chance to charge and see how you go. If it starts to fail again then I would go for the battery. Also check to make sure you've got no 'electrical leaks' as in there isn't any interior lights staying on overnight etc. check the boot light as well. No harm in doing a quick check over before spending the wonga

haha, laptop went nuts and posted it 3 times lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.