Question for you Supercharged and GT4 boys and girls.

Supernova_228

But it was designed as a entry level coupe - these SC'd cars are far from stock and are doing things the 7 was never intended to do.

I take my hat off to the people that have gone this route but if i was doing it all again id just buy a car with a nice big v8 and have none of these 4 cylinder machines

I know exactly what you are saying John , I did it more as a challenge for myself, I know the lump aint gonna last forever but listening to her on full chat is music mate , love to hear her scream ,

I know exactly what you are saying John , I did it more as a challenge for myself, I know the lump aint gonna last forever but listening to her on full chat is music mate , love to hear her scream ,

hear you on the challenge, it's cool it's different :)

everyone has a faff round here, too common ;)

From 30 to say 100mph if you've got a stock GT4 and the 7 is running say 230bhp then the 7 would be quicker as its got alot less transmission loss.

Iv had a few go's against supercharged gen7's (unsure what power they were) down the pod and at the time I was running 300 ish bhp, I had to get awesome launches in to hold them off before the 1/4 mile line.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.