New exhaust is wanted where to go?

wide boy

Hi guys te car is going thro a few changes and im now in need of a new custom exhaust system any1 recommend somewhere in the south east that is good and wont chew my bank account to much im after a twin exhaust to finish the rear of tango hoping to get this done next month :)

I highly recommend Powerspeed in Ashford Jamie, did a great job building mine, and customer service was great. Edwardio and Nthnmunky had their big power gen7 systwms done there, which is why I went.

www.powerspeed.co.uk

Part of Fast Road Conversions.

01233 662225

Edited by thesherv

I use Powerflow one in Croydon as was recommended by several people

plus at the electrical wholesalers next door they have a cafe and coffee and brekkie with the paper is just right once you've left the car with them :D

RSR in Factory Lane

0208 6816415

yes she does ;) brand new too

I'm Hvae to sell all my spare stuff now as I'm moving house

Honda Geni see my Facebook for pics

EXEDY clutch for a 140 ..... etc etc

Thank you for remembering Ambermile :)

Have you seen if AMS has the twin exhaust still from the red jdm he has in I think they were a blue flame tip

I had this for about a year as I finally listed it on ebay - it sold this week and the guy picked it up - typical

I rang powerspeed and they wanted £600 think ill pass on them

Was that for a cat back system then,assuming you're after twin exit one each side at the rear of the car ?If so then yeah itll be more expensive than the single exit.Mine was just shy of £400 with a single box system,4" slash cut Magnaflow tip

Longlife gets my vote! Take the car there, tell 'em what you want, ask for a quote. Found the cost reasonable more often than not. :thumbs:

:thumbs: +2

I'd have thought you're gonna pay twice what you'll pay for a single exit... so imagine it'll be in the 400-600 pricerange. just for cat-back

mine was £210 for pipework, remove the big stock muffler and put in a small muffler and a 4" slashcut tip. It's a bit more pipework and a whole other backbox for a twin exit, so woulda thought at least twice the price :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.