Wheel refurbishment

lewiso

I managed to pick up a cheap set of original gen 7 5 spoke alloys from a member on here

I intended to get them refurbished in white and was recommended a garage in Birtley, north east

The guy has just recently started doing alloys and he's had them for a couple of weeks as I was in no rush

They should be ready to pick up tomorrow but he has a few photos on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/BSpokeWheels

The guy seems really canny and they were cheap too at £25 a wheel

image-2_zps99b49b2d.jpg

Lmfao. All I've done is wash them. Lol

Its waaaaay too cold to be painting as I don't have a booth of workshop to do them in :(

Partly the reason I didn't do mine myself..

And my success rate with doing anything car wise so far has been zero!

Anyone got a lagoon blue gen 7 with white standards? Not seen any pictures anywhere

Think I might need to get it lowered before I get them put on though :)

Partly the reason I didn't do mine myself..

And my success rate with doing anything car wise so far has been zero!

Anyone got a lagoon blue gen 7 with white standards? Not seen any pictures anywhere

Think I might need to get it lowered before I get them put on though :)

This is on my list of things to do with my car, want my wheels refurbed in white and its good to know of a place that's fairly local to do them :)

This is on my list of things to do with my car, want my wheels refurbed in white and its good to know of a place that's fairly local to do them :)

When we sort a north east meet you can check them out

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.