Engine blown

ArgoS

The other common thing is for people to duct cold air up from the bottom of the front grill up over the filter. Recipe for disaster.

Theres a guy on GT4OC who is building a Corolla 4wd 3SGTE with an amazing spec but his filter is in front of the n/s front wheel arch! He must be a very skilled fella to of pulled off what hes doing but i dare not ask him about water near the filter just incase he has a breakdown :sofa:

Theres a guy on GT4OC who is building a Corolla 4wd 3SGTE with an amazing spec but his filter is in front of the n/s front wheel arch! He must be a very skilled fella to of pulled off what hes doing but i dare not ask him about water near the filter just incase he has a breakdown :sofa:

Is that the guy who cut off one of his fingers or something :o , amazing build if it's the one i'm thinking of

Anyone want an induction kit FREE LMAO I'm turning it into a bin liner as that is exactly what it's going to be lining. Just need a cam belt kit and odds & sods then its Insertion time Ooo Err Missus

Anyone want an induction kit FREE LMAO I'm turning it into a bin liner as that is exactly what it's going to be lining. Just need a cam belt kit and odds & sods then its Insertion time Ooo Err Missus

glad your getting there mate, just get an uprated panel filter if you want more noise from the engine, bit safer hehe.

Is that the guy who cut off one of his fingers or something :o , amazing build if it's the one i'm thinking of

red one with roll cage? Plus the turbo is that big it protrudes above the bonnet!?

Just a quick update: This engine with a hole in and a smashed to pieces conrod still starts and runs. Now if that isn’t a testament to how good these cars are I don't know what is. Thank you Toyota

take a video please

red one with roll cage? Plus the turbo is that big it protrudes above the bonnet!?

Yep, sounds like the same one, not read it much recently, last i heard he had done himself a nasty injury, something like chopping off a finger i think, but i don't have a subscription to the OC anymore

I tend to err on the side of warning people about potential major issues. Doesn't seem to win me many friends though.

I one hydrauliced a standard pug 106 in about a 5 inch deep puddle. Over a humpback bridge and hit it at about 30MPH. The air intake was above the radiator so the front valance & rad acted as a huge scoop. Once I'd loosened the injectors & let the water out it fired up and got 2 miles back to my office on 3 cylinders. When I looked closer, there were 2 holes in the block from the same conrod.

I tend to err on the side of warning people about potential major issues. Doesn't seem to win me many friends though.

I one hydrauliced a standard pug 106 in about a 5 inch deep puddle. Over a humpback bridge and hit it at about 30MPH. The air intake was above the radiator so the front valance & rad acted as a huge scoop. Once I'd loosened the injectors & let the water out it fired up and got 2 miles back to my office on 3 cylinders. When I looked closer, there were 2 holes in the block from the same conrod.

I do too but to be fair PUG's seem to suck the water up in STD form pretty often. Diesels even more so.

Claim off the council! No joke! There should not be puddles that deep. It means their road is wonky or it means that their drains are full of shit so water is not draining away. Both are responsibility of tw council to fix. Send a claim in buddy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.