Facelift GT Front Lip - Quite Cheap

MYK

Link

I know it's been discussed on here about posting links before, but came across this and I see no harm in posting it. No bids, and a week auction by the looks of it so figured now might be a safe time to post...

Anyway. He says its for a facelift (judging by the years) and in solid black (which makes me doubt its from a GT).

So far it looks like it could be a bit of a bargain!

It's also a shame that the 140 K & N Typhoon kit wont fit the T-Sport as I'd put a bid in on that unit if I could!

Edited by MYK

I think it was basically a 140 with a GT bodykit :lol:

I'm guessing that as he's selling a K&N Typhoon kit as well which is fora 140.

And it's in black. GT's where never available in black :)

Wish I could have the K & N Typhoon kit :lol:

See!

Some good has come of this.... :)

Does anyone know the difference between a 140 K&N SRI and a 190 version? :)

Pipe on the 190 is straight, the 140 is slightly upwards (or downwards depending on how you look at it), due to the throttle body position

This is the 190 version straight pipe

69-8752TR-425x425.jpg

This is for the 140, slight kink in pipe

KN_69-8520TS_Lg.jpg

Edited by armoredfist2002

Well - posting this didn't seem to make any difference :lol:

I'm more than happy to say if a cheap set of tech 5's come up if someone posts them on the forum I wouldn't mind. I just wouldn't post it myself. So hope posting the link was ok.

Whoever it is grabbed themselves a bargain!

if a cheap set of tech 5's come up. I just wouldn't post it myself.

I think that is the point. You wouldn't probably bump up the price you were prepared to pay for something you wanted by highlighting it on here, yet you don't mind doing the same thing for others :shrug:

Still, it's a free country, with no hard and fast rules on this subject :)

You're right. If I was bidding on something then I most certainly wouldn't post it. BUT. If someone came on here and posted the link to what I was bidding on it wouldn't make any difference to me. I'd have my maximum price set, and thats it. If I was outbid then thats that :)

Also - after 5 days and no bids there was only the starting price. I wasn't bumping it up. If this was the case then we really shouldn't post any ebay links on here at all unless it was a buy it now. Whether listed correctly or not. "Just in case".

Edited by MYK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.