Cambridgeshire Celica's

Im pretty new to Celica club and havent really met anyone on this site. Also round my area I dont see many celicas owners that are car enthusiasts, more often than not they are old ladies :P Just wondering if people would be up for a meet in Cambridgeshire some point soon? Be good to meet some people off here! :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Old Red Celica' seems to be the man for the east coast meets down our way, not sure if that includes as far across as Cambridge but of course you're more than welcome to come join one of them. If you look In the meetings section you should be able to dig up what's happening in your area.

Where abouts in Cambridgshire are you bud? There are quite a few of us in the area, just a bit spread out :lol:

Hopefully having a meet at the Parson Drove Classic show near Wisbech in a couple months if your interested. Check it out here: http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/138695-parson-drove-classic-show-meet-2012/

Im pretty new to Celica club and havent really met anyone on this site. Also round my area I dont see many celicas owners that are car enthusiasts, more often than not they are old ladies :P Just wondering if people would be up for a meet in Cambridgeshire some point soon? Be good to meet some people off here! :)

Hi Liam, I live in St Ives, Always happy to meet up with club members, See you maybe at Wisbeach, if not pm me, we can meet up with a few others at some stage.

Give me a shout when you want. Cheers Chris. :thumbs:

Hi Liam, Oaksey is a gen 7 member from the Cambridge area. We recently had a meet at the Duxford Air Museum, although there were no gen 7 Celicas.

http://www.celica-cl...nd-sunday-6-th/

Hi Steve, Fancy a meet at Wisbech Sunday 15th July, info on meetings site. Hope all is well with you, Cheers Chris.

Hi Steve, Fancy a meet at Wisbech Sunday 15th July, info on meetings site. Hope all is well with you, Cheers Chris.

Do it boys...We didn't have any Gen 7's with us last year so be good to get a few there this time :D

Do it boys...We didn't have any Gen 7's with us last year so be good to get a few there this time :D

See what we can do BK , Gotta talk Steve into it, he has a G4,a very nice G4. B)

Im from St Neots so like 15 minutes from St Ives :) If im not working ill come to that meet in Wisbech, ill check that thread out now :)

If you are going mate, and you can pull up by mine, a coffee and bacon butty before we carry on is the way to start the day, your more than welcome.

This is open to anyone else in the club if your passing my way, drink and food before a cruise to Wisbech. ;)

Anyone who wants to stop by please PM me.

No 1. I'll need to know how much grub to buy.

No 2.I'll need to send you my house number and post code.

This could be a really good day, just needs us to make the effort.

Don't forget a friendly club welcome at my place! :)

Bacon sarnies are always a good plan. Last year we all met up at Wisbech B&Q and partook of some quite exceptional Bacon baps from the tuck wagon before convoying into the Showground B)

Don’t forget to put your names down in the topic thread chaps if you’re pretty sure of coming. Need a good idea of numbers by middle of June to know whether it’s worth booking an official stand space again :thumbs:

Edited by Black Knight

Bacon does sound good, best way to start the day! :D If I do end up going I will drop you a PM Oaksey! :) Is the meet a weekend thing or just one day? I checked there website looks like its all weekend?

Is the meet a weekend thing or just one day? I checked there website looks like its all weekend?

The 'show' is indeed saturday and sunday. But there is no car showing on the saturday, so we just go on the sunday :thumbs: Nothing to stop you going Saturday as well though if you really want an overnight in a tent :lol:

Bacon sarnies are always a good plan. Last year we all met up at Wisbech B&Q and partook of some quite exceptional Bacon baps from the tuck wagon before convoying into the Showground B)

Don’t forget to put your names down in the topic thread chaps if you’re pretty sure of coming. Need a good idea of numbers by middle of June to know whether it’s worth booking an official stand space again :thumbs:

I can certainly vouch for those Bacon sarnies, they just hit the spot

Bacon does sound good, best way to start the day! :D If I do end up going I will drop you a PM Oaksey! :) Is the meet a weekend thing or just one day? I checked there website looks like its all weekend?

I'll only be going on the sunday, if it's the same for you or anyone else, still be good to start the day with a bit of streaky at mine if your up for it! :)

I will be at snetterton this weekend staying at the newmarket premier inn,(will be taken the 6 but would have have taken the 7 with notice) would have been nice if any club members from the far flung corners of the country who are also BSB fans could arrange meets on the saturday before races oulton park, cadwell park, knockhill etc chance for club members and bike fans to meet up, just a suggestion !

Edited by roy newton

Hi Chris, you know I should've given you a lift to get your Celica from that car park at Duxford. ;) I'll check my diary regarding the Wisbech meet. Looks good from the pics.

Hi Chris, you know I should've given you a lift to get your Celica from that car park at Duxford. ;) I'll check my diary regarding the Wisbech meet. Looks good from the pics.

Ha ha, next time i'll know the score at Duxford, you won't be able to stop me joining you guy's!

Would be good to meet up with you and your G4 at Wisbech mate, everyone loves a smart 4!

And as you won't be traveling past mine (if you go that is ) i'll buy you a bacon butty there, cant be fairer than that can i.

Would any of the other lads be interested to attend? All the best Chris.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.