Snow!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ho ye cant come soon enough . going to see if i can get it next week instead of the week after . Hope they don't have the fuel strike then ile be f##ked :o

Jerry cans lol?

An hour in trafic wot would usually take 20 mins :-(

Don't get me wrong, my 5 is useless in the snow :lol: , but i don't have much choice as it's my only car

But saying that, if you have ever driven round Sheffield you will know how many steep hills we have, not good when you mix steep hills with snow

man_the_fuck_up_the_post_of_reposts-s500x347-231154.jpg

Lol. My white en loved the snow, got me from rotherham to crookes in the heaviest snow iv ever seen, it took me 2hours but we made it!!!

Its all slishy this morning, too wet to settle round here

Ahh, but most of us don't have the luxury of a second car :lol:

and wouldnt admit to having a fiesta either. :D my gen 5 was great in the really bad snow last year had no issues with the 202 yesterday had about 3 inches of snow here yesterday morning. had dry roads and the shades on by 4 in the afternoon, dont you just love scottish weather. :lol:

I got stuck once last year, 40feet from my door!! Rang my then 6month pregnant gf to come push!! Ha ha not the cleverest thing but we managed!!

i bet she got her own back at delivery, tearing your hair out during labour :-)

and wouldnt admit to having a fiesta either. :D my gen 5 was great in the really bad snow last year had no issues with the 202 yesterday had about 3 inches of snow here yesterday morning. had dry roads and the shades on by 4 in the afternoon, dont you just love scottish weather. :lol:

u must av been one ell of a driver (or u got winter socks :-)

i think the gen 7 are pretty good in the snow ive had no problems getting up my road in it n i live on a big ass bank lol

I assume gen7 are fwd.

So all in all pretty good all rounders in snow.

Noone has a gen3 on here and been on slow?

Pick up a set of cheap wheels Chan and get some secondhand winter tyres , doesnt cost much but saves your good wheels if you swap over December and back on in March/April. Gives you much better grip :)

Pick up a set of cheap wheels Chan and get some secondhand winter tyres , doesnt cost much but saves your good wheels if you swap over December and back on in March/April. Gives you much better grip :)

The thought has crossed me mind...but am penniless at the mo since purchasing the Gen4 way over my budget :(

How abt these set of winter wheels?

2012-04-04100842.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.