Bad times i am without a Celica

Well guys and gals as of 07.45 Monday morning i am Celicaless, Tootsie has gone to Celica heven.

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

A transit van decided to make a dash across a junction without thinking there might be traffic on the main road. :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know mate i am gutted it was mint.

I can't even begin to imagine bud, really can't. Saw a silver gen6 on the other side of the motorway at the weekend & it genuinely made me stretch my neck to gawp at it.

They say shit like this happens for a reason but maaaan it better be a fooking good immaculate GT4 for 1k tinged reason!

Jeez he did a job on that Wickie :( I'm about Friday if you can get into their yard and need help with bringing rescued bits home. Was glad to hear you sounding relatively undamaged , bloody idiot driver :angry:

Did you have any luck sorting wheels?

:( Seriously bad news. The car is a real mess and that's a terrible waste of a damn nice Celica. Stupid van driving tw*t! :angry:

Glad you've escaped relatively injury free though, leave it to insurance to sort now, hope they make you a sensible offer.

Omg so very sorry, really hope you are ok.

You need to pull that pratt of a van driver through the mill, claim for whip lash, back problems etc..... don't let him get away with it, make his insurance go up and up and up. No one hurts one of our fellow members or their lovely Celica :(

You need to pull that pratt of a van driver through the mill, claim for whip lash, back problems etc..... don't let him get away with it, make his insurance go up and up and up. No one hurts one of our fellow members or their lovely Celica :(

And also makes everyone elses insurance go up and up :(

It's a sad day when the UK is getting as bad as the US

And also makes everyone elses insurance go up and up :(

It's a sad day when the UK is getting as bad as the US

Yes that is true I didn't think of that was so shocked to see what the idiot had done to wickies lovely Gen 6 ;)

I'm sorry, but no.

if you have no injuries, don't claim for them.

he made a stupid move, but there's no point in making a fraudulent claim because of it.

edit: just seen the above. sowwy.

Edited by InsolentMinx

I'm sorry, but no.

if you have no injuries, don't claim for them.

he made a stupid move, but there's no point in making a fraudulent claim because of it.

edit: just seen the above. sowwy.

;) no worries ;)

Just the shock and being so gobsmacked at the pics

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.