Tyre pressures

My Toyota Celica 2 litre GT is fitted with Fox alloys with 205/40ZR/17/84W front and rear. Problem is tyre pressures where I have been told everything from 32 to 40 psi. I would be grateful if someone could be a bit more precise, as I have never owned a car with low profile tyres. Many thanks.

I had a tyre replaced the other day and that was 215/40ZR17 and i was told 32PSI was the correct pressure :thumbs: hope this helps, it must be close to this pressure maybe put 32/33?

Edited by Ant Baker

tyre pressures should ideally be changed dependant on the weight you have in the vehicle.

If you really want to be that precise?

I have 215/35/17 and run 32 in the front and 34 in the rear.

Anything from around 28-38 psi should be fine.

Have a play and see how you prefer it.

tyre pressures should ideally be changed dependant on the weight you have in the vehicle.

If you really want to be that precise?

I have 215/35/17 and run 32 in the front and 34 in the rear.

Anything from around 28-38 psi should be fine.

Have a play and see how you prefer it.

Just wondering why 32 front and 34 rear with a front engine car. My Motorbike is 36 front and 42 rear but they're different sizes.

Just go with the standard pressures that is stated but you can play around by a couple PSI but something around the 33psi should be fine. Dorris

Just wondering why 32 front and 34 rear with a front engine car. My Motorbike is 36 front and 42 rear but they're different sizes.

42 rear seems a little high, what bike is it? Dorris

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.