What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Guest Ambermile

It had a few non-perfect bits so a respray is best I think. It's outside now hanging in the tree in the sunshine sporting it's much nicer AB coat. Give it a some hours (during which I shall attack the pit of hell that is the engine compartment with some scrub-up kit) then a few passes with the Tcut and polish and should be good to go :D

:o:o :o a confession from the modder in chief?

devilspawn blue. I like that. Have you got a spare tin? The bottom wipes at carpaints4urusmcdonaldswines tin of Stormblue got lost in post so I have to go to show with BB chipped to b*ggery.

:blush: Haha, well the scoop was from my Astral Black 140 and I put it on the STORM BLUE T-Sport when I bought it. I got it resprayed when I had the Brashboy spoiler fitted, but it really wasn't very noticeable in the run-up to that :blush:

I gave my carpaints4you touchup kit to the new owner...

It had a few non-perfect bits so a respray is best I think. It's outside now hanging in the tree in the sunshine sporting it's much nicer AB coat. Give it a some hours (during which I shall attack the pit of hell that is the engine compartment with some scrub-up kit) then a few passes with the Tcut and polish and should be good to go :D

:lol: fair enough ;) STORM BLUE is a lovely colour in the sunshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.