Underseat Subwoofer? what?

Hey everyone just a quick one. im probably realy late on this, but ive only just noticed you can get slim subs to go under the car seat thus saving boot space and still having accses to the spare. just wondering if anyone had one of these or know of anyone who has one? ... anygood?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSW8ACT-Amplified-Under-Seat-Car-Sub-Subwoofer-ACTIVE-/160699675765?pt=UK_AudioElectronicsVideo_Video_TelevisionSetTopBoxes&hash=item256a727475

ok, i'm guessing you want a small box but with a bit of punch? well please look no further than this: http://uk.jbl.com/jbl-product-detail-uk/bassproii-.html

I had one in my old Mk5 fiesta years ago and they give a lot of bang for bucks, also add that's it's got it's built in amp and on dash volume control doofer you cant go wrong. I liked it that much i'm gonna get one for the Celi

Im getting one for the celica, iv always had box subs in the boot but im moving away from the stand alone box, looks too "17 year old" lol and it takes up too much boot space, im getting one of them underseat ones but having it in the boot, as there flat and well designed they will look really nice i think.

As bumblebee sed! I had a pioneer one in my s2000. It was ok in there as its a small cabin space, but was always just to add abit of bass not to shatter the earth. I had a bigger sub in my other celica and soon as I swopped to the s2 I missed the sound it generated. Needless to say I have a bigger sub again in my gt :D telling u?..........

Stick to havin no boot space! Its worth it!

This is something I've really wanted to do: get my sub moved to ye side of the car instea of having a big ugly box

Total potential for a cheap group buy also since gen 6 or gen 7 members might want bass and to save space. I think it's Halek that has one built into the side and it looks great

built into the side of what? the boot? the rear passenger seat arm rest thing where the poinless cup holder is? im not saying i want earth shattering bass but isnt there a middle ground?

and that small box u was talking about pesty : http://uk.jbl.com/jb...bassproii-.html its only 100w doesn't sound as if it would produce much.

I have a slimline sub but not that slim as it doesn't fit under my front seats as its 75mm high lol.

It's a vibe optisound auto 8 and I really like it. It's the perfect size to attach to one of the rear seat backs and I will upload a photo once I work out how to do that direct from my phone that I am typing on lol

built into the side of what? the boot? the rear passenger seat arm rest thing where the poinless cup holder is? im not saying i want earth shattering bass but isnt there a middle ground?

and that small box u was talking about pesty : http://uk.jbl.com/jb...bassproii-.html its only 100w doesn't sound as if it would produce much.

quantity or quality?

Why not look at a slim line box they fit a treat into the plastic boot tray, I got a Rockford fosgate 8 inch never moves amps are under seat as they don't need any space, other option is better components in front and rear quarters will give the feeling of more bass is tuned right.

This is exactly what I'm thinking of when I get my exterior fixed.... Any recommendations?

Look for either focal comps or Boston acoustics both speakers have a load of 6.5 components to suit all budgets but look at spending £100 per set for a worthwhile sound quality.

Will also need amp them to get full benifit from any speakers.

like this but OMG how expensive is this box?!! i was quoted about £80 for one to be made with carpet but now the fellas dissapeared! but you get the idea. This way you get great bass and your boot space

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.