Everything I Need To Snow Foam

Gimba

I have watched a few videos of people doing it, and it looks quite good. But all I have got is a hose. Could someone list all the things I am going to need and possibly say what brand they are using for each thing.

Also by doing this foam cleaning do I still have to wash it with a bucket with car shampoo?

I have watched a few videos of people doing it, and it looks quite good. But all I have got is a hose. Could someone list all the things I am going to need and possibly say what brand they are using for each thing.

Also by doing this foam cleaning do I still have to wash it with a bucket with car shampoo?

Jet wash is needed really! You could get a Nifilk one which are decent quality for around £60.

Snow Foam lance - http://shop.autobritedirect.co.uk/foam-lance-by-autobrite-various-connections-305-p.asp

Then Snow Foam - http://www.ninjashine.co.uk/presta/en/66-purple-peardrop-super-snow-foam.html

Depends how dirty your car is really, sometimes it needs a quick shampoo, other times a snow foam and jet wash is enough! :thumbs:

I like my snow foam washing altough I do hand wash after as well sometimes.

I have a Karcher HP washer and a Ultimate lance. I get my Actimousse Plus snow foam from the local AutoSmart rep. At this time of year I'm washing min twice per week.

I like my snow foam washing altough I do hand wash after as well sometimes.

I have a Karcher HP washer and a Ultimate lance. I get my Actimousse Plus snow foam from the local AutoSmart rep. At this time of year I'm washing min twice per week.

2x/week.

You're far too keen David

I need a new lance, but as grey said, its brilliant for this time of year, layer foam, leave, jet wash off, job done.

I also clean 2 x a week normally, driving down lanes to get to work and all the salt and road grease is not good :o

Edited by RoryK

Could I use this without having o buy Snow Lance

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7151055/c_1/1|category_root|Garden+and+DIY|14418702/c_2/2|14418702|Pressure+washers|14418805/c_3/3|cat_14418805|Electric+pressure+washers|14418806.htm

I wash mine AT LEAST once a week in all weathers haha. Can't bare for the car to be dirtier than it needs to be. During my housing woes I didn't clean it for two weeks and it made me lump up everytime I looked at it...looked so dull and lifeless. Now I've got a hosepipe and an outside tap n everythin' :) I've got a snowfoam lance...no idea what model, bought it off harwood and it's collected dust so far...do they have to be used with a jetwasher to foam up enough or is a normal hose good enough? The pressures not all that amazing on my water flow you see.

I wash mine AT LEAST once a week in all weathers haha. Can't bare for the car to be dirtier than it needs to be. During my housing woes I didn't clean it for two weeks and it made me lump up everytime I looked at it...looked so dull and lifeless.

See... if you had a Gen 7, then it would still look gorgeous even if it's dirty...

:sofa:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.