I don't know what a DRL is? :shrug:

footwells, up the corner behind the dash is usually into clear space in the engine bay and out the way enough not to get in the way in the cabin. If not. Can always follow existing looms which are easily identifiable and drill next to it, also gives you something to cable tie your new wiring onto to keep it tidy.

there is one on the left side behind the battery. however it really tight as there is alot of wire go through there already but if you take out ur glove compartment and get a flexible rod and wiggle abit you should be able to get through it and it should come out behind the fan where the pollen filter go hope this help

ps i still dunno y you want to get a switch for the DRLs lol

i have a switch on mine.

the only reason i wanted the option to turn them off was for night time use.

before i got hids, the yelow headlight bulbs looked crap against the bright white leds in the drl's.

so i turned them of at night.

but they look great now with the hids and led sides.

hey bud what type of DRLs you got and if you dont might could i ask where you get it from please

cheers

Im ashamed to say i got them from halfrauds lol

http://www.halfords....nk&iozone=PDPz1

They are very bright during the day and dim enough at night not to get a flash from on coming traffic.

I think its one of those things people like or hate but i guess its what make all our cars different.

same thing but cheaper : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ring-Lyra-Dual-Function-LED-Day-Night-Lamp-DRLs-/180681784675?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2a11793d63

Edited by version30

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.