dirty engine bay

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam it Lee, stop faffing so much. Youve only had it 5 minutes and youve done more than me :lol:

Heres mine, need more work polishing and the heat shield painting again..... Cleaned with traffic film remover and G101

DSCF0455.jpg

EDIT - Update after the weekend of faffing looks like this

DSCF0750.jpg

Edited by Thepowerofdiesel

Theres a job for JAE! ;)

Too much else to do and too little time to do it. At this minute I'm 50/50 whether the car will even be ready to drive to JAE in 2 weeks :( I haven't washed it since weeks before the Ace cafe meet and haven't waxed it this year... Certainly haven't delved beneath the bonnet with the exception of when I've needed to jumpstart the old girl. :blush:

Too much else to do and too little time to do it. At this minute I'm 50/50 whether the car will even be ready to drive to JAE in 2 weeks :( I haven't washed it since weeks before the Ace cafe meet and haven't waxed it this year... Certainly haven't delved beneath the bonnet with the exception of when I've needed to jumpstart the old girl. :blush:

Sawyer and I will clean your engine bay Mick, for a beer token or two ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.