Lightning McQueen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently

'He is based on generic NASCAR vehicles, but with design influences from the Mazda Miata and Dodge Viper . Late in the film, he is painted much like the Chevrolet Corvette C1.'

So if he is a NASCAR, according to this years specs, a 4 speed manual witha carbourated engine.

gotta admit, when watching cars I thought itd be cool, but I think you need to be a special kinda person to drive it, not for me. Recently saw a Camero in full bumblebee colours. Getting waved at by every kid he drove past, and to be fair he was waving back, luvving it. I do think the shape of a gen 5 would take it quite well, although a 182 without the vents would work better.

Edited by simonwref

So if he is a NASCAR, according to this years specs, a 4 speed manual witha carbourated engine.

Cars is older than 1 year :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did somebody mention Bumblebee???

SL271063.jpg

SL271045.jpg

Off topic rant

When the hell did Bumblebee beoome a bloody Camero??? Hes ment to be a Beetle!!!!! Really upset me that did. Stupid mistake

Oh and I bet hes an auto too

Edited by Ghoulscout

Bumblebee isn't a Camero... it's a Camaro. Perhaps instead of sitting at the computer being such an anorak about GM F-bodies I should go back in the garage and fix them!

As for Lightning Mcqueen, if you want little kids to point and wave at your car go for it, if you want grown ups to respect you don't

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.