• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before, one very stock T-Sport

megiuars007.jpg

After, one very modified T-Sport

DSC03092.jpg

Hard to see what changed really, but everything under the bonnet, everything under the body and literally everything inside the car is now different. The only thing untouched is the bootspace.

:P Tosser! lol

AAAACCCTUALLY....It was, is and will always be BLACK.

It's colour code 210, all Toyota colour codes starting with a 2 are Black. This is a fact. It may be called Storm Blue but it is actually Black Mica with Blue Flake.

So yeah :thumbs: blacktsport lives on!

One of these days I might go back to being good old blacktsport...

Sorry. Back on topic. Will replace 'After' shot at the weekend as got a couple of mods to do to the old girl, mechanical and visual. Then there's not much left I wanna do.

Inbetween

P3010805-2.jpg

Its realy hard to see that thing could ever get back to looking the way it does now. No windscreen, not much of a front end. Its a frightening picture :unsure: .

Anyway here it is January 2010.

I could have just re fitted the standard spoiler and left it well alone.

med_gallery_13768_594_112931.jpg

But I left the TRD spoiler on and so it didnt look stupid I got the rest of the TRD bits.

Here is is now

withlip1.jpg

Edited by mrsoundcraft

Its really hard to see that thing could ever get back to looking the way it does now. No windscreen, not much of a front end. Its a frightening picture :unsure: .

Yep,its certainly had its moments along the way. :o All worth it though!By the way,cracking picture of your faff ..wheels and paint look niiice. B)

OMG you all make me SICK that I am so useless at doing 'THINGS' for my car

AS I HAVE HEARD MANY OF YOU SAY (IT so TICKLES ME WHEN i SEE ANY OF YOU WRITE THIS )

the word

little sex wee

lookin at these pics I have wrote that small coz my wee one is a member now

so we have OLD reds Son ...

we have ....Crafty Chris ... Bumblebees Son

Giz ... isnt he Shadows Son ( soz if wrong name there )

& now we also have SRM (shannon ) OLD caits daughter :hysterical:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.