Supercharged Prom car

Well The wifes little brother (16) LOVES my car so requested for me to drive him to his prom in the 7,

Thought i would share some with ya (hes in the white suit his mate Dom is in the dark suit).

026.jpg

024.jpg

027.jpg

029.jpg

031.jpg

i done the same for my brother-in-law , he said your car is cool and old , all my mates are either going in limos or old cars , so i took him in my old black gen 4 , with a yellow undercoated wing and sunroof :lol: still its was the only one there :lol:

Classy in white :)

My Uncle Ian was quite a lot younger than my mum, he used to run a luxury/sports carhire firm. If he picked me up from school he'd bring one of the cars , i was 14/15 at the time , mega cool points for getting picked up in Lamborghini, Ferrari, Corvette or whatever else :D

A :adora::drool: fine looking car !!! two fine looking young men pictured with it too

wow your wee bro looks well smart I guess he was the envy of all there arriving in a beautiful white 'sports car' hey ? :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.