Celica Cabriolet with Veil side body kit

I emailed the guy. With a load of questions.

He THINKS it has 117k on the clock and good condition with a trolley dink, no leaks.

I emailed back and said I would leave it as the miles was too high for the asking price.

Which it is.

Edited by johndps

is that not going to be 117000 km if its an import?

Probably km's.

For a convertible that is not low miles.

The guy messaged me back - says he checked and the miles was 17230 or something.

From 117000 to 17230, nah.

even if it is 117k in kilometers, that's still 72k in miles - which surely can't be considered "very very low"?

Looks rough to me! Good luck to him selling :thumbs:

For a 16/17 year old car, i would consider that low mileage, mine is a year older and has 165,000 miles on it, and at the average of 10,000 miles a year mine is about right, that vert has less than half the average mileage for it's age

It still looks gash though laugh.gif

And John, why should a vert have less miles than a hardtop, that makes no sense what so ever shrug.gif

And John, why should a vert have less miles than a hardtop, that makes no sense what so ever shrug.gif

Convertibles generally are not first cars and are generally not used much in winter.

Have a look on car sales sites, most convertibles have lower miles.

Talking specifically about Celica, most convertibles are imported from Japan, where mileage is less again.

So in this case, Jap import, convertible, then yes, not that low a mileage.

But it is still low mileage for the age of the car, that is what i was meaning, and not every vert is going to be stored during bad weather

Any how, i'd still say that it has low mileage if the 72K is accurate, but judging my some of this guys responses i'd suggest he hasn't got a clue about cars

Average mileage is usually accepted as 12k a year. Verts do typically have mileage on the low side. Veilside is truly the work of the devil and is specifically designed to make baby Jesus cry (and bill t)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.