Hello Everyone - New guy here!

RoryK

Hello everyone, well, after being signed up for 2 - 3 years I thought its about time I join and get a full membership!

I am a proud owner of a Celica T Sport in Carbon blue, I bought this car about 2/3 years ago with 29k on the clock and one Lady owner and have not looked back. As sad as it sounds I have fallen in love with my car even more so then the day I bought it, so much that my missus thinks I love the car more then her... haha!

This Celica was more or less my first car, I owned a 17 year old immaculate Corolla for about 2 months but I HAD to have a car to commute to work and I needed a cheap motor whilst I looked around for a tsport as I did not want to rush into buying any old celica that cropped up. My parents didnt buy me this car either, I got my license when I was 18 but decided to get a decent job and save like mad for a celica, rather then buy a corsa or clio, I was more happier riding my pushbike for this time.

My Celica is completely standard and I have kept her (Yes I refer to my car as a 'Her') as immaculate as I can!

I do have big plans for her, but this will be for the future, First I have a couple of things to attend to:

1. Whilst parked in Milton Keynes someone scuffed the rear drivers side bumper (Most people say they cant see it, but It's just knowing its there..... and as most of you all would, I went insane!) so I will be looking for recommended body workers (Done my research and noticed Dave from Essex does fantastic work for you guys ?)
  2. After the Harsh winter the frost got the seals / Trim of my rear drivers side window, the plastic trim cracked and when I opened the door and it pinged out, so I have a small gap, But I will make a new post under maintenance for advice on this

Anyway see piccies below! and Hey to everyone! I am Planning to come along to alot of meets! The Type R belonged to my mate, but he now ownes an S14a

post-20005-0-43765600-1303039620_thumb.jpg

post-20005-0-04602800-1303039627_thumb.jpg

post-20005-0-87700700-1303039633_thumb.jpg

post-20005-0-73370700-1303039641_thumb.jpg

post-20005-0-21314400-1303039652_thumb.jpg

post-20005-0-92595800-1303039658_thumb.jpg

:wttc:

Nice car mate. Mods?

Mods in the pipeline for now are:

1. Blitz Sonic induction kit
  2. Exhaust system (Although still undecided) Greddy Evo 2 is winning at the momnent.
  3. Eibach or TTE lowering springs.

Future upgrades I have not put massive thought into I will be saving for the cam 2 upgrade option and supercharger kit also from Se7en, but along way away yet as its not cheap! so need to make sure I get the right exhaust system to supprt this aswell.

Been looking over at Brakes upgrades, Carbon Bonnet, Greddy lip and sideskirts, new set of alloys maybe (has anyone put 18's on theirs after dropping it 30mm?), Anti roll bars, tower strut bars, Maybe coil overs and much much more, but alot of time and money.

I will likely start a Modication thread of all the work I do over time, and really looking forward to meeting everyone at some club meets!

Advice and opinions are welcome aswell on my three first choices!

Tidy that is mate, looks very nice indeed. Can I ask where those photos are taken, looks very similar to a place in Bridgnorth I know. Plans sound good too, keep us posted ;)

Its a place called Ashridge in Hemel Hempstead. Massive woodland but lots of neat carpark locations for meet's, BBQ's and thinks like that :)

Thanks to everyone for such a warm welcome!

Well done on signing up and also well odne for being patient enough to save and look for the exact right car for you! It's a credit to you as they car looks gorgeous and I'm sure you're rightly proud :thumbs:

PS Storm Blue, on this side of the Atlantic it's Storm Blue. Leave Carbon Blue to our septic cousins :lol:

Well done on signing up and also well odne for being patient enough to save and look for the exact right car for you! It's a credit to you as they car looks gorgeous and I'm sure you're rightly proud :thumbs:

PS Storm Blue, on this side of the Atlantic it's Storm Blue. Leave Carbon Blue to our septic cousins :lol:

Cheers Fella, I am proud of her!

Thats good to know, Thanks for the correction! Ill likely be getting her booked in for some work to be done on the bumper to remove the parking scuffs she aquired recently from some careless member of public :angry:

Also how would I go about getting her patched up ? I read that its a multi layer of colours to get that blue shine under light but the dark almost black look from a distance? Something like Green first, and then black ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.