car got keyed ...... by the wife!

:worthless:

IMAG0040.jpg

not an accident! :lol:

tbh, things not been good for a long time, but never ever thought she would ever do that!

initially, it was a disagreement about the way each of us dealt with an incident with our daughter, but then all my other greivances (and hers) came to the fore!

she told me to 'get out' blah blah blah, i refused, she keyed the car, bit of violene followed, from both (not proud of myself). bad night!!!

At least she knows what means something to you.

MrsOldRed has told me that IF I was ever to play away from home the first thing to get wrecked would be Ethel.

absolutely, even though she loves the car too!!!!

the fact that she keyed sally hurt more than when she kneed me in the nuts (tonight as well).

ps. ive not been playing away!!!

Edited by simonwref

ouch not good , im sure you will both feel crap in the morning about it all , maybe you ought to just try calm the situation tonight and try talk about things tomorrow when you have both calmed down, air both of your grievances , no point letting them fester.

sorry mate but cant condone violence towards women , well unless they have a knife at your throat.

sorry mate but cant condone violence towards women , well unless they have a knife at your throat.

OK im gonna go slightly OT here, but i need to vent my views lol

right i would never hit a woman, no matter how angry i got, but the moment she becomes violent towards me, at this point i see my only option is to defend myself, if she is big enough to give it then she is big enough to take it. now before i get called a woman beater (cos im not) im not talking about her slapping or pushing, but the moment she is actually attacking me, i will defend myself (and no i dont mean id knock her sparko) but restraining her in a forceful manor.

really pisses me off this whole a woman can get violent and hit a bloke but a bloke is meant to just sit back and take it, its utter shit imo

Edited by Dan23

Kin Ell....not sure I would be as chilled as you...in fact I know I wouldn't. easy for us lot to say what we would do..you need to do what's best for you mate.life is sort do you need this shit ????

Edited by soul45

If that had happened to me, other half or not, I would be in a cell tonight. I've had my fair share of domestics, if they give it then they should be able to take it and the law knows this these days

i don't know what I would do, but what I CAN say is that life is too short and if love is frayed then part company. Staying just for the sake of a child only yields resentment and she will grow up an angry kid. I hope she does not see your disagreements.

Sorry about the car, but more importantly sorry about your troubles. Hope you both sort it. You loved eachother once. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.