You've cracked it!..Knew you could

Your driving test you've passed

It's all over now, a job well done

The 'L' plates gone at last

But just make sure you take heed

Of what's in the Highway Code

Please keep safe and drive with care

You're a 'Newbie' on the road!

:thumbs: Congratulations Chris, keep working on your Dad, he'll cave soon enough. The keys for that Celica are just waiting for you ;) lol sorry Paul.

haha , im away on hols next week and im taking all the keys with me

he has driven her before tho , i think he was 14 the 1st time

must look for the video i did , the one where he stalled it and was cursing lol , sorry Chris

Thanks everyone biggrin.gif glad I did it first time. I wouldn't mind a go in either of the cars or if anyone is offeringrolleyes.gif haha, highly doubt it'll happen tho sad.gif but for now I'm driving a black 52 plate Clio, and dad don't you even start haha, you wouldn't let me hit lift or go over 40 sad.giftongue.gif

Thanks everyone biggrin.gif glad I did it first time. I wouldn't mind a go in either of the cars or if anyone is offeringrolleyes.gif haha, highly doubt it'll happen tho sad.gif but for now I'm driving a black 52 plate Clio, and dad don't you even start haha, you wouldn't let me hit lift or go over 40 sad.giftongue.gif

Can just imagine a newly passed Chris hitting lift for first time...

Chris - Aaaarrrrgh, so that's what lift feels like when driving!!!!

Paul - Aaaarrrrgh, so that's what it feels like to hit a tree when in passenger seat!!!!

:lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.