How much do you put in your car at any one time?

How much do you put in at the pumps?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Pumping!

• £10
    • £15
    • £20
    • £30
    • £40
    • £50
    • £60+

i have managed to put 70 quid in from stone cold empty to full to the brim. I will always fill to the brim. and generally dont shop around for price, i know where my local ones are and just go there when im down to the last couple of bars.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA pay at the pump, i sat behind a woman at a pay at pump only in morrisons (fast lane) and she used her card as you have got to in the fast lane and i couldnt beleave my eyes when she finished locked her car & still went in the shop

Anyway i get paid monthly so full tank when i get paid & sometimes down to £3 when its 3-4 days till payday, i normally get the mrs to pay when its £3-4 pounds thou lol

I always pay at pump.

I tend to put £30 in as putting like £80 i my car would make me cry.

Plus i see it this way.. If i had another 30 litres in, thats 30kg more, which will use more petrol? >_>. Money saving... Kind of.

Is it my imagination or does £40 of petrol last 3 times longer than £20 not twice as long????

Ive often thought this. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Oh and despite my above statement

normally a tenner at a time coz im a tight arse :D

I'm weird around 10 pound a go (each day near enough) I put in. But I would prefer to fill it due to then your not using all the shite out the bottom of tank when low.

Anyway my theory is if I filled up for the week, I wouldn't have that money. If I seen something I wanted over the next few days and couldn't afford it as I'd filled up then I'd be annoyed :P

So in bits and pieces seems to be the way I do it :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.