Have you lot been bothering this ebay seller? lol

Oh yeah just noticed this line - Generates 250CFM of forced air

The fact is, that is less than a STANDARD radiator fan which operates at 400-700CFM! So how the f**k, can this 'supercharger' produce 15-20BHP :lol:

He should really get that pish off the car and well away from the ad.

I tell you what though, the front view is really good - I like the kinda lighter strip, darker stripes down the car.

It's a shame, looks like a decent enough car, just the ad is hilarious.

Bahahahaha just sent

'Generates 250CFM of forced air: The fact is, that is less than a STANDARD radiator fan which operates at 400-700CFM! So how the f**k, can this 'supercharger' produce 15-20BHP'

See what i get back

It no longer lists the power

and it doesnt actually say he has this "supercharger" fitted but he gives its "spec" anyway lol

it does list power- copy & paste from listing 'Produces upto 25-30 horsepower increase' & ok it doesnt say fitted or not but if not why list it?

the power rating for car said 240bhp earlier, he has took that out. Thats what i meant.

still what the hell is this electic supa dupa charger all about? I love to know how many revs the engine needs to be at before it starts draging the fan blades round rather than them pushing the air, You would be surprised how many of these things sell, I made my own 'my younger days' and sold them at £50 a pop, the bits were costing me like £10 to make, made a small profit then got out when everyone was leaving shit feedback

Boot, what happened to you, you never used to miss a beat, I lay in wait for this bloke!

Poor bugger, that car needs a new bonnet, removed stickers and fish pump and it will sell

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.