Multi-fit Rims on eBay

Kev 16v

Each one only needs to move half the change in PCD and if they are 12mm+ holes then I can believe they are 5-6pm offset looking at that pic.

Still wouldn't find em on my car tho. (or any TSW wheels for that matter)

Edit: just saw that he's claiming 100-120. Sorry

Edited by crewcutchuck

Thinking about it again. If each washer is 5mm offset. that's 10mm over 180deg rotation for each washer. Therefor over two washers that's 20mm!

So its possible.

Edit: the bit about the offset being 5mm is crap. I mean the dif is 5mm over the 180degree rotation therefor ofset from center would be 2.5mm. :thumbs:

I will think before I type

....ect

Edited by crewcutchuck

Nah, there's more than that. Could print the pic off and scale it from a 12.5mm hole. But I doubt anyone cares that much lol

Another edit: I just expanded the pic on my iPhone so the hole measured 12.5mm on a steel ruel. 6mm offset!

Edited by crewcutchuck

You'd basically need to get 2 of those 12.5mm holes (side by side) into each larger hole to get 10mm difference (well that would be 12.5mm difference anyway)

The way i see it is that you'd get about a hole and a half, so about 6mm

Either way, they are still sh*t wheels :thumbs:

Thinking about it again. If each washer is 5mm offset. that's 10mm over 180deg rotation for each washer. Therefor over two washers that's 20mm!

So its possible.

Think about it

5mm off set, the washer would have to be massive. if the thread of the bolt/stud is m10 or what ever size it is, with a washer of 5mm offset, the internal diameter would need to be at least 15mm and then with the thickness of the washer it would be about 25mm in total diametre... you'd need massive holes on the wheels! and the holes on the wheels themselves would also need to be over sized to allow movement in the stud/bolt

from how i work it out anyway, i may be wrong :thumbs:

Edited by kar1

You need to get 2 holes side by side so that there is 12mm between hole centres to get you 12x2=24mm overall difference

Trust me, i'm a design engineer :)

Yea I was wrong! Feel free it whip me...please :(

I blame it on the beer.

I'm a machinist trained by a toolmaker and currently work as a mechanical and electrical engineer BTW. I don't drink at work tho :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.