trd front lip i borrowed

REWORX

this was a joke by the way about the selling the lip but its not actualy ilegal to sell it if you have given them time to come forward and collect just like anything if your car is in the garage and cant afford to pay it withen a time frame you can actually sell it aslong as you have given them notice, which i think to date is 2 weeks

taken from cab

What happens if the owner does not collect the goods

If the owner does not collect the goods by the date given in the notice, and you are sure that the goods belong to the person who has been sent the notices, then you may:

* keep the goods

* sell the goods

* get rid of the goods.

If the goods are sold they will then legally belong to the person who has bought them

Edited by REWORX

this was a joke by the way about the selling the lip but its not actualy ilegal to sell it if you have given them time to come forward and collect just like anything if your car is in the garage and cant afford to pay it withen a time frame you can actually sell it aslong as you have given them notice, which i think to date is 2 weeks

taken from cab

What happens if the owner does not collect the goods

If the owner does not collect the goods by the date given in the notice, and you are sure that the goods belong to the person who has been sent the notices, then you may:

* keep the goods

* sell the goods

* get rid of the goods.

If the goods are sold they will then legally belong to the person who has bought them

apart from you dont know who the owner is - so you havent given notice to them

Good God Almighty

This Guys puts a thread up trying to find out JUST WHO lent him the item ffs

& he gets the bloody all JUDGE & JURY & barristers in the UK chippin in on 'The Law'

thats what you get for trying........ You know the saying dont you .

You can please all the people SOME of the time,

Some of the people ALL of the time,

But you can't please ALL of the people ALL of the time

Dont bother next time Dave just leave them wrapped up safe till the person remembers & gets back to you

:blush:

Cait, i think it was down to the way it was written in post #5

Might i suggest the use of smilies next time Dave so that people might realise you were joking

When something is written in a forum different people can read things in different ways

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.