Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Sign in to follow this  
Fuppylodders

Chrome Scuff/kick plates oem part numbers

Question

Hey people, I'm messaging someone in Japan about trying to get a set of these, and I'm trying to find out the oem part numbers for them. 

So, I know there is a left and a right side,  so at minimum  2 part numbers, but I also know the chrome bits are seperate to the plastic trim they are attached to, so at least a third p.n., maybe a 4th if the left/right side aren't interchangeable... Then there are the clips for holding the chrome piece on... 

Is there an assembly part number? Or just individual ones? 

I know of a drawing, here: http://www.japan-parts.eu/toyota/jp/1994/celica/st205-blmvz/4_252170_011_/body/6401_inside-trim-board-door-opening-trim-moulding 

That shows what I believe to be them, but... I'm positive I've also seen a list which actually shows the numbers there aren't the entire part number, and that there is something like a 702-      before it.... But I can't find that  list of parts to compare it with.

Any help would be appreciated!

9 answers to this question

I was actually looking at my plastic scuff plates yesterday wondering if such a thing existed.  Would these fit the gen 6?

17 hours ago, arizona said:

They are only for gen 6's

Well, if you have them on the picnic table rusting away, I have to ask how much and is it better for me to just go to my Toyota dealer in the morning, and also give Fuppylodders a first refusal?

4 hours ago, Skinman said:

Well, if you have them on the picnic table rusting away, I have to ask how much and is it better for me to just go to my Toyota dealer in the morning, and also give Fuppylodders a first refusal?

They're not :) just happened to be out there from the shed that day that the part number was asked for. They're likely to be going in the car but if i did decide to sell Fuppylodders would have first refusal

Unfortunately they aren't available now from Toyota :(

4 hours ago, arizona said:

Unfortunately they aren't available now from Toyota :(

Well.. :(

The dealer is 30 yards from my mum's house that I'll be at later so I'll go and see if I can waste their time anyway and see what parts they can get (thinking timing belt kits and brushes).

Sign in to follow this