Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Filled her up with RON98 and scared the shit out of myself on a known road that the council had decided it would be a good idea to cover in gravel with no warning signs. Everybody came out the other side in the same shape they went in. Might need the touch up pen if the ping noise is anything to go by. The rally heritage did really shine through tho, while I needed to back the fuck off and demand a curse on backroad road workers that can't warn about loose gravel.
Well.. The dealer is 30 yards from my mum's house that I'll be at later so I'll go and see if I can waste their time anyway and see what parts they can get (thinking timing belt kits and brushes).
Well, if you have them on the picnic table rusting away, I have to ask how much and is it better for me to just go to my Toyota dealer in the morning, and also give Fuppylodders a first refusal?