What came in the Post Today?

c.a.r.

Christmas has come early for me :D

image_zps5fdeca2c.jpg

Ta daaaaaaa

image_zps77a6028a.jpg

Paid £125 posted, don't know if I paid too much for it, think I have but oh well.

Anyways before I fit this on, can any me beers advise me on what else to buy to benefit from getting the best out of this kit, I'm going to buy a gear knob, any recommendations on which one and what else to but would be highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Kay

Edited by kay04tsport

Christmas has come early for me :D

image_zps5fdeca2c.jpg

Ta daaaaaaa

image_zps77a6028a.jpg

Paid £125 posted, don't know if I paid too much for it, think I have but oh well.

Anyways before I fit this on, can any me beers advise me on what else to buy to benefit from getting the best out of this kit, I'm going to buy a gear knob, any recommendations on which one and what else to but would be highly approximated

Thanks in advance

Kay

Stick a weighted Alloy gear knob on and a set of brass linkage bushs and the change will be nice and slick,

heres a pic of mine from i bought off a corporate member on here.

20130619_115630_zpscb6836f8.jpg

oh i didnt know you had leathers before, i had some once and replaced them with cloths its like sitting in heaven after leathers aint it lol.

yeh got his text i heard he worked some of his magic and sorted it though.

is yours a uk model then? i will have a chat with bek as if he can send me the bracket from the car he took today then i will send you mine.... or maybe he could just send you the one he has as i think its the same as mine.

that was confusing lol

the black one is an import as is my white one.... the seats you have came from my white one and the seats from the black one fitted my white one perfectly so now im really confused

i will take pictures of my bracket for you tomorrow and if its what you need ill get it posted to you and hope bek will send me the other one :)

Poly mount inserts, I had those lol great connected feeling with the car and eliminates wheel hop

Hope you can bear the vibrations? I couldn't and took em off

Feels like a proper sports car though with these in, you will see what I mean lol

Edited by Jay_28

My new engine, although a little unexpected seeing as he said it wouldn't arrive for another week

Ha yeah it was discussed down at Bek's yesterday.All's well that ends well,you got it now :thumbs:

Ant if you guys are all only doing one mount on the front then one box will treat two cars

You can sell the additional pair of bushes in the box as their all the same

Its also stirred interest here amongst folks

Once fitted u will see what I'm banging on about lol

I didn't try JuSt the front mount I went for all or nothing. In hindsight should have tried one before the other but got over excited haha

Edited by Jay_28

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.