Celica photo challenge.

johny

OK, nobody's got a flag, then? I canna even do it myself because I haven't got a Celica now! I do have Hungarian, Scottish and East German flags, though. :(

Righto, better change it. Hmm ... what can you hoons do easily?

OK. Your Celica beside a war memorial, preferably one with a statue of a soldier on. Every twohorse town has one, so it shouldn't be that difficult ...

Angus

F*ck me.

OK - changed to your Celica and a Christmas tree.

I know it's been done, but I got it last time and it wasn't a proper Christmas tree. So an air freshener doesn't count this time. :(

Angus

Or I may be forced to erect a Xmas tree next to my car.

No need Bryan, I have a 'ready erected' one next to the LHD Sunchaser (well' it's a big tree with some Christmas lights on it !!!).

post-2604-1197229029_thumb.jpg

If this is acceptable, the next challenge is to be your Celica next to a Santa Claus, preferably a human one, but if not try and make it a life-size one at least :(

... Kudos to MisterC for his continuing ability to get challenges done without venturing further than his back garden. :(

Angus

Sorry !!!! It was just in an effort to keep the thread moving.

I must admit to having struggled on a few of the recent challenges, as I don't seem to have a government building or a football stadium in my garden :):P

The roadgoing Sunchaser doesn't get used as often in winter now I'm commuting 50 miles a day again, but I'll make sure i have a camera with me next time I venture out of my back yard ;):)

Well it shows a Celica and a big Santa, so over to you for the next challenge. ( and are we keeping a festive theme ???? )

Why not

Your Celica with some decorations on & I mean a bit more than a bauble :drunk:

• 2 weeks later...
ok i know it may be a bit off topic did anyone get the challenge of outside a dealer? it was still on my mind as i pelted past my local with the fog rolling in and the back end squatted like a dog.... anyways heres the result.... do i get an xmas present???

No present, but if everyone else agrees I'm quite happy for you to set the next challenge, as this thread is so near to dying on it's feet that any input would be welcome.

Oh, and I think the festive theme is now over (bah humbug :xmas_mad: )

• 3 weeks later...
photo of your beloved celica parked up next to a 350 BHP+ aeroplane and just to make it interesting NO SUBSONICS!!!!

z1.jpg

Not sure if those meet the 350bhp requirement, but probably ... ;)

Can no-one get a pic of a car, then? Might be time to change the challenge?

Angus

What about Silver GT's one from page 52 ... or is that not counting as a "Superbike"?

Do you mean one of those plastic rocket thingys?

Ha, an easy one for me. Just rolled the bike out of the garage, and voila!

celicawithbike1207.jpg

Next challenge....

Similar to Mr Stains (coz i have no imagination :blush: )

I want a pic of your celica next to a Superbike, and to make it interesting - Jap only, no Ducati's or Aprilia's

If it's something a bit sportier you want, I've just put my VFR750 back on the road so a quick run into the garden produced this pic

2228180527_cfe19ab1cf.jpg

If you want real superbikes, I'll take the Sunchaser to work and you can take your pick from Bill Smith Motors selection of 200 new and used :lol::lol:

If needed, next challenge is your Celica next to a classic/vintage motorbike, preferably British.

• 1 month later...

OK, let's try for a fairly easy one then to try and get the thread moving again.

New challenge is your Celica with a copy of a national newspaper on or in it clearly showing the SAME DATE as the post reply date i.e. If you do this today it should show Sunday 9th March 2008, geddit ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.