Celica photo challenge.

johny

Thanks for that.

One of the reasons I hate shopping for tech is everyone has a different opinion!

A lot of peeps avoid anything with windows, samsungs are plastic and cheap plastic at that, son has a sony but thinks his girlfriends iphone is still the biz for pics and videos. Quite tempted to wait until the new iphone is out and pick up an old stock one cheap(ish)

would I have a prob with apple or samsung and botophucket then? :shrug:

can you shift a chunk of this thread to an IT section as it has gone off topic. Sorry & Ta.

Edited by daytona

Daytona would you beleive I own 2 horses!? What a challenge!!

Well it appears you have landed on your hooves on this one, so giddy up!

Just don't drop them on the bonnet with horses attached. Messy, verrry messy!

• Like 1

Slow down, you'll get a ticket!

and a handicap........................

all horse owners must complete the following or be disquaified for unfair advantage.

"A horse walked into the three horseshoes.

The barman said "why the long face?"

The horse said"..........................................."

Edited by daytona

With talk like that you won't be barman here furlong....

errrrrrrm excuse me, that is the WRONG answer. you are disqualified. The horse with a long face is what is known as an anti joke. The Why the long face IS in fact the punchline. There should be no further line.

Oh hard luck.

celicahorseshoe.jpg

blam!!

Within time by my watch :D

AWW shite, the forum clock is different to the one on my phone

Yes I confirm this is the Three Horseshoes in Headingly and that does look like a horseshoe on the bonnet.

OK I will let you off the punchline as you have actually set the new challenge BEFORE the challenge setter confirmed the win. :lol:

Well done Danny.

errrrrrrm excuse me, that is the WRONG answer. you are disqualified. The horse with a long face is what is known as an anti joke. The Why the long face IS in fact the punchline. There should be no further line.

Oh hard luck.

Yes I confirm this is the Three Horseshoes in Headingly and that does look like a horseshoe on the bonnet.

OK I will let you off the punchline as you have actually set the new challenge BEFORE the challenge setter confirmed the win. :lol:

Well done Danny.

Oh come on, wont be here furlong.. thats genius horse related punnery!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.