Celica photo challenge.

johny

• 2 weeks later...

Hugely impressed that misterC is still managing to meet these challenges in his garden. :lol:

What can I say, it's a big garden full of all sorts of crap !!!!

What's the next challenge anyway? I wanna get involved! :P

Sorry saw the Santa Grotto thing, That's already been done with the Gen 1 Celica :P

I think the 'your Celica next to a Santa's Grotto sign' is now a little out of date as Santa has done all the gift delivering this year and is on his way back to the North Pole.

Therefore I'll modify the challenge to ' Your Celica next to a Happy New Year sign.'

This should be acheivable for most people.

Therefore I'll modify the challenge to ' Your Celica next to a Happy New Year sign.'

This should be acheivable for most people.

These signs are actually really rare.

I'm pretty sure misterC has one in the back garden..

I might have one in the garden ;) but I set the challenge so it's only fair to let someone else have a go !

Gelukkig Nieuwjaar !! (if Google Translate is to be believed)

• 2 weeks later...

Is a new challenge possible? I didn't manage to find one of those signs and I bet they're even rarer now... :P

I'll change it to one that should be easily manageable for virtually any member but still in keeping with a similar theme.

The challenge is " Your Celica with a calendar showing January 2014 on it or next to it "

I can sell you a calendar for £10 at the Birthday Party. Just incase you've not got one yet.

Why not take one of the calendars outside and have a photo taken next to Ethel, Sabrina or THE Avon :rolleyes:

Then you can set the next challenge and keep the thread moving :D

Edited by misterC

Dagnabbit! I was going to that at lunchtime :angry:

I could win on a technicality tho............................

edit

Time ran out over lunch, bah!

The challenge was on or next to rather than in.

ME???

Picky????

Surely not ;)

Edited by daytona
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.