Celica photo challenge.

johny

Next challenge is your Celica next to a lawnmower (manual. electric, petrol or sit-on).

This is because I've just cut the back lawn :D:D

It's all gone quiet again in here :unsure:

I thought I'd set a reasonably easy challenge but it seems I'll have to make it easier to tempt you all to get your cameras out :)

The new amended challenge is:-

Next challenge is your Celica next to a lawnmower (manual. electric, petrol or sit-on) OR your Celica next to a lawn, back garden, piece of grass or even on a grass verge !!!

Anybody ?? :D

We are moored up in livorno italy for a massive refit till end of the month, Amy is out here with me, but she's going home tomorrow :( so some long long days ahead, crazy busy right now.

Doesn't it have to be an especially made picture?

Well I'm more than happy that Splinter has actually responded and posted some pics :D

So in my opinion as the setter of that challenge let him set the next challenge :)

lol wasnt a serious suggestion, was just in bed and tired and couldnt think what to write but if someone is going to do it then fire away.

you lie in bed and think of men in bras?

... :unsure:

Edited by InsolentMinx

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.