Meister coilovers c spanner set help please

Hi all,

Just got myself some meister coilovers from AMS but unfortunately they came with no spanners. So my question is. Does anyone know the sizes of the 2 spanners? I can get a set from cyberspeed but the 25 quid and I'm probably only going to use them once!!!

If anyone has any for sale or would be willing to let me borrow them for a while (of course I will cover postage costs) that would be great.

Cheers

Jim

Think you would need them more than the once Jim i would just buy a set dude.

Yeah I'm gonna get some. Hopefully blade can find his. You still got yours? Suppose you don't remember the sizes do you?

I had an adjustable shock spanner which was given to me. It used to fit a lot of coilovers that I've fitted/adjusted over the years. My dad used to use it for motorbike rear shocks. I'm not sure if you can find any

Just found this in eBay

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/191155572678

Mine was the same. I've lost mine in the house move/somewhere in work or I'll send it out to you.

Edited by Cleario

I will try to dig mine out and measure them, I know they are different from Tein.

Cheers mate, pain in the ass being a different size!!

qyruheqe.jpg

It says in the description that they fit 95% of the coilovers

Wouldn't surprise me if Meister are that 5%

I had an adjustable shock spanner which was given to me. It used to fit a lot of coilovers that I've fitted/adjusted over the years. My dad used to use it for motorbike rear shocks. I'm not sure if you can find any?

Seen the adjustable ones but they come in different sizes. Can't even measure the locking but size as the coillies are at work!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.