Rear bushes

Where is a good place to buy new rear bushes from?

Im sure I can get them from Toyota themselves (quick question, are they what I often see also known as Mr. T?) but Im wondering if there is anywhere else that people may suggest?

Sorry if this has come up before, I did do a search, but in my suckyness, didn't find anything...

And at what price roughly? (both sides)

Thanks!

eBay?

I also know that sometimes ebay isnt best for everything, and i wouldnt be able to tell the difference between decent bushes and cheapy pieces of crap...

Thank you biggy, will take a look :)

Hmm... I'm thinkin rubber rather than poly, as at the moment money is tight and I just need something which will do for now.

Yes those are the 6 needed and yes they only come with the arms. If you do get all new arms, it may be a good idea to get new 48703d and bolts too for camber adjustments as im sure itll be seized.

Camber adjustments??? Tis fixed on a 6 isnt it?

Thats a nice find ant, thanks for that, but coming from america, ive been stung by import tax before, as well as the post offices 'handling' fee just for holding it... Itll end up costing more thqn a set of 12 poly bushes... Bit crqp when its actually cheaper to upgrade than go back to standard :/

Camber bolts are not fixed on the gen 6. Its only fixed because all of ours are seize. Lol

The inside bolt has a rotation plate which should allow you to adjust a little bit of camber. Also one of he arms should be adjustable too. But thats a big should.

They haven't on a gen 6 mate..just one long bolt on the inslde..

Probably on a gt4 though..

They haven't on a gen 6 mate..just one long bolt on the inslde..

Probably on a gt4 though..

Maybe. I cant say I have it on my old ST202 but I definately have one of these in my inside ends of the arms

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-CELICA-VVTI-REAR-UPPER-ARM-CAMBER-BOLT-/231014343265?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c9872261

Which I've always thought it was a stock part.

And if you look at the picture above and ebay link:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321180729368?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

1 of the lower arm has an adjustable mid link for toe in toe out. Its the other arm which is fixed that has this camber bolt on mine.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.