Anyone near Sheffield, could pick up some skirts for me?

I'm desperate to get my hands on a set of skirts on eBay but the seller is refusing to post.

Being on the south coast it's to far too go :(

Is there anyone up that way that could possibly pick them up and either post or get along to jae?

Beer tokens on offer ;)

I'm desperate to get my hands on a set of skirts on eBay but the seller is refusing to post.

Being on the south coast it's to far too go :(

Is there anyone up that way that could possibly pick them up and either post or get along to jae?

Beer tokens on offer ;)

I am going up to Dazzy's Saturday which is Jct 23 M1 lol if any help Paul?

The guys postcode is S35 1ur think that's pretty close to where your going.

Would you be able to detour for me?

It's 60 miles further on mate JCT 35 M1 + 5 miles, if i was in car mate i would sorry, see if he can get it to LE11 before 3pm Saturday and i will get it south for you Paul.

Ah I was down that way at the weekend pal, our kid lives about 10 mile away. I could get him to pick up & store until I can grab them & book a courier. I'd have to drop him some petrol/bevvie money though, he doesn't do favours :lol:

Stick a request on Shiply.com too. You should get better prices coming at you after the initial higher ones and to the seller it can be just the same as you collecting. Twice i have used someone who doesnt require stuff to be packed up. They have blankets, cushions on board to protect and take care of the stuff like you would.

Worth a try

I'll have a go with Shipley, always thought it had to be packaged.

If not then I'm happy to send your kid some money for his trouble :)

He said he can get them for you tomorrow pal.....

Edited by J03

Depends on where in London, and if it will fit in the G7, but i might be able to help. I'm planning to drive south this weekend, but hadn't planned to go quite so far south, but i do have some spare time.

PM me to discuss if you like.

:sorry:

Didn't even think to check, just saw the location as "London", and i know it's a big place, if Luton can claim to be a London airport.....

Should be fine, so long as you can confirm it will fit, pick up and drop off details.

:sorry:

Didn't even think to check, just saw the location as "London", and i know it's a big place, if Luton can claim to be a London airport.....

Should be fine, so long as you can confirm it will fit, pick up and drop off details.

Ahh thanks Mole. Bit I really doubt that it'll fit inside the rear of the gen 7.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.