Tyres

Ibeef

Thanks guys I shall have a good look around, any tyre suggestions? I don't want to spend loads but I don't want budget either. Front discs and pads and service this month too :( and on top of that my holiday is in a week and a half!

Others check out the breakers yard ;)

Lost your sensible hat Kev?

tsk tsk ;)

I have had good prices fitted from Black circle but make sure you know who is fitting them. The last guy was a complete dweeb.

Also Tyre Factors good

Thanks everyone

Lost your sensible hat Kev?

tsk tsk ;)

I have had good prices fitted from Black circle but make sure you know who is fitting them. The last guy was a complete dweeb.

Also Tyre Factors good

how do I get in touch with tyre factors? I tried to search him but could''t find him.

I've used protyre in the past, but only because I knew a guy in the Plymouth branch (Gupa P) Use their website to get an idea on some prices, get some tyres in mind, and then ring around your local fitters and see if any of them offer a better price, Bear in mind that some places won't include new valves and disposal in their quotes so do ask.

As for Tyres, there was a HUGE thread about it not too long ago, When I was looking I narrowed it down to Falken ZE914's, FK452's, Kumho KU39's, Toyo T1R's, and some Yoko AD08's. Then the trade off between price, grip, longevity, noise etc lead me to the ZE914's, and they've been superb.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.