Powder coating Rocker cover & Inlet manifold

anyone know of any good companies out there that could powder coat my rocker cover and inlet manifold, please let me know, and if you know roughly how much it'll will cost, im trying to get the polished look

thanks in advance guys

Mine cost me £40 and that was for rocker cover, inlet manifold ans strut brace ends.

But if your going for the polished finish then you will more than likely need to have it bead blasted first. Don't sand blast it as the sand will get stuck inside the oilways in the top of the rocker cover.

I want to do this, along with battery tie bar and possibly the metal bonnet holdy up arm thingie.

Waiting till pay day on the 7th though :lol:

Had my rocker cover and intake done and booths rocker cover done, the guy I use don't blast them he dips them and makes a plate up to bolt to the under side so no crap gets under there. Drop me a pm if you want some details ill be more than happy to help out. Had mine on a year now and no problems with it at all.

Edited by Hoody01

Had my rocker cover and intake done and booths rocker cover done, the guy I use don't blast them he dips them and makes a plate up to bolt to the under side so no crap gets under there. Drop me a pm if you want some details ill be more than happy to help out. Had mine on a year now and no problems with it at all.

Mine will be going on next week :) cant wait!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.