Plasma dials? Yay or Nay?

PEOPLE OF CELICA-CLUB, I NEED YOUR OPINIONS:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-CELICA-GT4-ST205-180MPH-PLASMA-GLOW-DIAL-KIT-/290480819368?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a2018ca8

Yay or nay?

Has anyone ever tried these and know if they're any good or a bit crap? also if anyone has them fitted have your got a piccy of what they actually look like?

Hope to hear from ya :D

Tom

I've got the older style plasma dials which look more like the stock dials, I'm not keen on the newer font used in the one in the link

I'll probably be going with some custom dials off Mook for my 185 though, he does some pretty special stuff

I just took all the covers off and refitted the clocks with the ignition on and marked mine with tape and they've all gone back spot on

Also, don't know if it throws a spanner in the works but these are pretty nice for the Gen 6

Dials in Cravos car - by mook

rob5.jpg

Dials in wifes car - by mook

002-4.jpg

So i take it mook makes up custome ones?... If I'm being basic just tell me haha. Personally I'm not keen. Bit to chavish for me. The ones that are up are quite nice. If he makes them up I may come up with a design :)

Personally I'm not keen. Bit to chavish for me.

I haven't seen many chavs driving a GT4? O.o

I just took all the covers off and refitted the clocks with the ignition on and marked mine with tape and they've all gone back spot on

Also, don't know if it throws a spanner in the works but these are pretty nice for the Gen 6

So you can come fit them for me. :P and oh I like them but I can't justify spending that much money on what is essentially some cardboard.

Lol this is very true. The ones I have seen have been really in your face blue and looked like a halfords special, prob why i think they are chavey haha. But the ones that have been put up I'm liking a lot.

These were mine in the 7

24AF04DF-03C0-4DD8-896F-814D4CFBDB85-3552-000002BC1D1FE7D2_zpsa18eb974-1_zps5b0130dc.jpg

You can have pretty much what you want. Send your idea off Mook will mock it up and once you're happy he gets started on them :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.