who buys a car first without checking out insurance !

Well as some of you know my red celica has gone to a new home :) now the question is this man has bought my car and now keeps ringing me as he cant get insurance for it ! not sure if its just because its an import ( which is highly unlikely because we all have insurance ) , or its because he hasnt got an english driving licience just a polish one ! and what does he think im suposed to do about it !!! it was advertised as an import . sorry if ive put this in the wrong section wasnt sure where to put it :)

Edited by dragon queen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a knob,any comeback and I would pass on his information to the authorities explaining that when you signed over the car to him he drove it away without tax and insurance. Is he saying he cannot insure it or simply cannot afford it,not your problem.

the one thing i did make him do was sign a letter to say sold as seen and amount, dated and timed so we had no come back from police if he was camerad in the car :)

good for you clever girl :) now tell him to sod off, wot a knob driving without tax/insurance

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.