what random things have you found in your celica? import mainly

Kazi

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found this in the glove box of a gen 6 I bought recently. Also had an extending wheel brace in the rear foot well with no socket..so it couldn't be used for it's intended purpose. Not dodgy in the slightest :blink:

Image00001-4_zps08ad851c.jpg

niiiice, the previous owner of your car might of had some enemies.

hope you bought the car from a nice distance from where you live :)

Mine arrived in the UK with the usuals - a couple of yen coins, some Japanese flyers and stickers. Also had a receipt for a new battery.

Was expecting a front lip as well, was shown in the pics and was mentioned on the bill of lading before I got the car (car was on Tein springs, and they had to take it off otherwise it wouldnt get on the roro) but some dock worker either here or in Japan fancied it for themselves and nicked it!

Haven't seen it mentioned but are the yen coins supposed to be a luck thing?

niiiice, the previous owner of your car might of had some enemies.

hope you bought the car from a nice distance from where you live :)

Reminds me of a visit I did to the factory that makes glove boxes for Range Rovers - apparently the dimensions of the glove box are set by the size of America's favourite handgun - the Colt 45 automatic. I haven't found one in my celica though!

i brought the wife a pug 106 as a temp car, from a local dealer was at the back of his yard non runner cheap,

got it home cleaned it out and found enough coins to pay for the parts to get it running, turned out to be a bargin.

I purchased a gen 6 sr for £50 to build as a track car & whilst stripping the dasboard & interior out found £35 + some change,cheap car that one.

Always finding the yen when i strip them.

haha. the cars giving you over half your money back. nice when that happens.

haha. the cars giving you over half your money back. nice when that happens.

Yes very nice when it happens unfortunately not often enough, picked up an ss1 yesterday which will be stripped for the track so will hopefully find some more goodies.

Edited by michael01784

Yes very nice when it happens unfortunately not often enough, picked up an ss1 yesterday which will be stripped for the track so will hopefully find some more goodies.

Offfft. A tracked SS model. Should be good. Plus if you find a few yen too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.