General cost of a full vinyl wrap.

kishan38

With the cars they've done I'm assuming it's going to cost a lot. :P

I'm on the look out for a few different cars and I don't want a green S14 but they come up more than anything.

My cousin gave me the idea of getting a wrap on it lol. Anything under £1000 would be great lol.

Question: When someone gets their car wrapped, and someone keys it, or reverse into you and scratches it or w/e, what do you do to repair it? is it all under guarntee to get it restored for nothing or what? really curious about the "what ifs" were to happen to vinyl wrapped cars

Question: When someone gets their car wrapped, and someone keys it, or reverse into you and scratches it or w/e, what do you do to repair it? is it all under guarntee to get it restored for nothing or what? really curious about the "what ifs" were to happen to vinyl wrapped cars

doubt they would repair any damage for nothing..

paint can be anything from £7-£45 per litre.

typically you can get Ali to paint an entire car from approx £600+

Vinyl wrapping is the same principle.

Research in the wrappers skills. You're paying for craftsmanship not for materials.

If you want to wrap on a budget, I'd suggest you don't. The cost of reversing the damage can be more costly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.