First MOT is always the worst

All about the wear and tear Liam...ive heard of 3 year old cars failing becuase of brakes/tyres etc mines failed the last 2! Dodgy lock on the rear seat and headlights

With a simple service just keeping the car clean and generally looking over, there really shouldn't e any issues. Things like brakes and tyres should always be checked anyway. I dunno..

With a simple service just keeping the car clean and generally looking over, there really shouldn't e any issues. Things like brakes and tyres should always be checked anyway. I dunno..

Keep an eye on your metal brake pipes, they go at the rear but they can be out of sight when the wheel is on.

Come on.. by now you's should all know I wouldn't even know where to look for such a thing! That's what the pro's are for :giveup:

I will get some pics up sometime but I will be honnest some garages have been known to miss them.

I will get some pics up sometime but I will be honnest some garages have been known to miss them.

Interesting observation as my mechanic had a good going over of the rear ones before he to it into the MOT station and they looked at them very closely. Must be a known 7 item and I'll be watching them closely as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.