Lowest milage celicas

roy newton

I have a customer who has a J plate gen 5 celica with only 7000 mls on the clock, what low milage celicas are in the club gen 1 to 7

what did he do with it? buy it and then park it up and look at it :o

I wouldn't touch a 22 year old car with only 7k on the clock unless i had proof it had been properly mothballed for the past 21.5 years

what did he do with it? buy it and then park it up and look at it :o

I wouldn't touch a 22 year old car with only 7k on the clock unless i had proof it had been properly mothballed for the past 21.5 years

He uses it once a week for shopping about 5 mile round trip,I have driven it, it's like new,been trying to buy it off him for years.

There are a lot of pensioners around where i live who when they retire treat themselves to a nice car and then then tend to do the same

He uses it once a week for shopping about 5 mile round trip,I have driven it, it's like new,been trying to buy it off him for years.

There are a lot of pensioners around where i live who when they retire treat themselves to a nice car and then then tend to do the same

I have bought a few low millage cars from these types, 1991 corolla with 1 owner from new same shops only story and full service history, 35k but as the car had never seen a motorway......after a few weeks of driving every day and a few motorway journeys at 60mph the engine had it

same with a 1998 fiesta again 1 owner 25k full service history engine blew up on motorway (that car had never even seen a roundabout)

Low miles is good for a museum or a car show but not if you then want to turn it into a daily car

Well mine isn't that low at 55k in 11yrs but I can vouch for it certainly seeing the redline enough since I am it's only owner lol

the logic is if you use it then it will be fine :thumbs:

I walked from a gen 6 last year on about 50k 1 owner as the guy was about 75 and had never had it on a motorway or above 3000rpm

I have bought a few low millage cars from these types, 1991 corolla with 1 owner from new same shops only story and full service history, 35k but as the car had never seen a motorway......after a few weeks of driving every day and a few motorway journeys at 60mph the engine had it

same with a 1998 fiesta again 1 owner 25k full service history engine blew up on motorway (that car had never even seen a roundabout)

Low miles is good for a museum or a car show but not if you then want to turn it into a daily car

Just phoned the the owner up and asked him if he had ever taken it on a motorway and he informed me he went to oxford (from swansea) and back three weeks ago without any problems says it now has 9k+ on clock !

When made this post i did not intend it to turn into my dad is bigger than yours tennis match just i wanted to know who had the lowest mileage celica in each category.

dont think it has turned into that, I was just pointing out that low millage isnt always a good thing. there are plenty of low miles cars on here but most are probably at JAE :thumbs:

not a celica but one of the cars we do at work is a ferrari 328 on an 'e' reg (1987) and when i serviced it a couple of weeks ago it had done 1875 miles!!! ( yes, one thousand eight hundred and seventy five!!)

every nut and bolt and basically everything was like brand new which is very rare on most ferraris that age as they are normally rusty as fook!!

Edited by Celica73

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.