people waving..? (celica friends?)

yorkie

i don't know if its just me but do people with celica give eachother a friendly wave when passing??? anyone else had this??

usually other gen7's and afew gen 6's too...

i have had my celica 3-4weeks and am noticing it more and more spoke horner off here last night and he was saying yea it happens all the time.. lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Problem I find is like about alot of people who drive them don't know one about the history of the celica, they just assume that the celica they have is the only one of its kind, and I'm sorry to say that's mostly the gen 7 owners and two don't know about this wonderful club :)

I've noticed I seem to get more attention from Subaru owners giving me the nod and having a buzz around me to check out the car. Gen 7s here seem to be in a world of their own, the few 6s I have seen sort of acknowledge with a little prompting :)

its not me waving i just noticed other people waving and flashing at me lol

i do now like..

theres a good few in york. one i see most days its a i think 56reg 190 in strom grey with the gt kit he always waving and flashing

I wave but people look at me like I am mental... dont think they get it lol.

:wavey:

Problem I find is like about alot of people who drive them don't know one about the history of the celica, they just assume that the celica they have is the only one of its kind, and I'm sorry to say that's mostly the gen 7 owners and two don't know about this wonderful club :)

You know i'm a Gen7 owner! ;)

I flash at all celicas and stilos - depending on which car i'm driving - I'm not fussy

Noticed a few of you are from around York...I've put a small gang together in Malton/Pickering for Drive and Dine - last Thurs night went to Blakely Ridge for tea - 1 Gen 6, 2 Gen 7s and we let a 3L Calibra join in the fun lol. Are any of you interested in joining us?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.