helping hand needed

if the weather is ok saturday i am planning to remove front bumper , and replace headlight , fog light, and get my dynamic skirts on, could do with an extra pair of hands if any of the yorkshire posse are about, bacon butties and tea/coffee provided. and a beer when we get done.

IF it ever stops raining.

free bacon butties, tea/coffee AND a beer after?! :o

That's a fantastic offer!

If i was free and in the Yorkshire area I'd jump at the chance :(

To be honest, the bumper and headlights are an easy one man job, but i'm not sure about the foglights. a spare set of hands certainly never hurts!

no worries, i know its not a hard job, just fiddly, especially the bumper with one pair of hands. dont wanna drop it.

cant even ask my mates as they are more useless than me with cars. a mate rang me today said "car wont start, its been stood and i dont think garage connected battery when they mot'd it. i told him to open bonnet and have a look. reply "thats a bit too technical for me, ill wait til u get here".

Craig, I can come over and give a hand on Saturday if you need. I've got some painting that I was hoping to be able to get on with so if Steve can come give you a hand then I'll leave him to it, if you get stuck though give me a shout and I don't mind popping over :) I'm sure I owe you about 5million favours by now so it's the least I can do hahaha

gonna put this off for a couple of weeks, hopefully picking up a wing, so mite be an idea to get it all sorted at once and weather not looking too good for tomorrow. forecast says rain. thanks for the offers guys. will be asking again shortly, lol.

got a 40th to go to and little lads football presentation, so wont be able to make it this sunday. but thanks for the offer. will sort something in a few weeks.

Might be worth getting a couple of bumper clamp/ studs as they usually snap, they are cheap enough too.

are these the white ones on the wing?

No mate the are the 4 metal clamps you can see in front of the lower grill, it holds the grill, bumper and lip together.

If you have a look at my gallery I have a document showing the front end components, it may give you an idea how to remove it too.

If you need any prices or even want me to order them from work let me know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.