What wheels to keep?

Cant make up my mind what to wheels to keep or sell. I have got a set of 17" rota force alloys in black they are 5*100 et 35 so perfect fit for a st205 these dont have tyres.

My other wheels are volk racing c-ultras 3 spokes.They are in good condition and come with tyres.The tyres on the front are near to needing replaced and the rears have a wee bit life in them.

What ever ones i do decide to keep the others will be going up for sale.

post-29134-0-26800600-1338721068_thumb.jpeg

post-29134-0-83678400-1338721089_thumb.jpg

For me personally id keep the Rotas and get em done in bronze as black 205's with bronze wheels look sweet.

Just not a fan of 3 spoke wheels - they are just wrong :lol:

Thats what i was thinking of doing if a kept them.Not sure what the 3 spokes would be worth though.

The 3 spokes are a bit marmite

Know what i would do

Go bronze with the rotas

Keep the 3 spokes and stick some s/h winter tyres off ebay on them

:)

I have the original 3 spokes for the winter.

Anyone know hoe much the volk 3 spokes are worth?

Not pics yet as havent put them on. Ok its a hard choice as a like the car being different but i like the rotas lol

Thanks Johnyboy you have just made my mind up going to get the rotas done in bronze :)

if i kept both wheels i would have 4 sets for it.I have a set of original 3 spokes with new tyres but thinking of selling them.Got these 2 sets and also got a set of volk racing cv pro split wheels that have been refurbed with a polished lip and finished in gold for the shows.

if i kept both wheels i would have 4 sets for it.I have a set of original 3 spokes with new tyres but thinking of selling them.Got these 2 sets and also got a set of volk racing cv pro split wheels that have been refurbed with a polished lip and finished in gold for the shows.

blimey ,lots of choice...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.