New dials today!

oaksey

Fitted new dials today, BIG thanks to Mook and Diablo, a really great job between the two of them.Highly recommended if you'r looking for custom dials, gives me a big, big smile :)B)

I've taken pic's, not the best, but gives you an idea.They look 100 times better with the naked eye.

Thanks again gents you're the Top's. :clap:

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Agree, they look good. I think they are the best mod I have done, as you stare at them all the time you are in the car so they have to look good! When I get in a gen 7 with the original ones they just don't look right anymore.

They do look great, I love when people post pics of their dials, gives others inspiration too :)

There's nothing quite as satisfying as setting your own stamp on the thing you probably spend most of the time looking at cool.png

If you don't go round stamping the road... Then thats dangerous... If you do.... Thats probably dangerous too... This post is full of danger.

Thanks for all your comments guys, so, so pleased with them, it gives a whole new edge to the driving experience, of course now i need to sort out the l.e.d's on the centre console! I keep telling myself 'little by little' It's so hard not to spend your pennies on stuff for the car ha ha. :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.